Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Positive & Negative Cards



I like being able to use a paper cut out and also the "waste" parts you have left over for projects. You get two effects and feel like you have been "thrifty".


I was wondering if all the swirls (which are my favorite) would cut okay.  They did great on the settings Joy recommends on her blog Obsessed with Scrapbooking


As you can see I'm not so savvy with the camera and lighting yet.  Even though the colors may not look right, you can see the detail of the cuts and the positive and negative areas.  I am trying to make simpler cards so people who receive them don't feel like they have to keep them forever.

Maybe you can notice I found a light purple (my favorite) cutting mat; excited to find that at JoAnn's today using my 50% off coupon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment