Saturday, August 4, 2012

Tic Tac Toe


I received this very cute Octopus - digital image by Hambo Stamps digistamp by entering last week's Hambo Hoedown Challenge.  This week's challenge is Tic Tac Toe. I chose the Octagon/Twine/Button options. I also thought it would be cute to add the Tic Tac Toe "X" & "O" that also stand for Hugs & Kisses.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjHOEx1W1mhTPw4f7tprTsdqYMEihITgFqxk5AFW-8uLcU_9jl1PpAZJEG28Mu_VYU-wmMNfJhxUtBUpySx020Y3bbgA1eCw9MnFejxrXfBy_r40O8sOTy8vdUvjlqYow4t7-NZpebTQ0dX/s1600/Mojo252Sketch.gif
 I tried to use the sketch from Mojo Monday 252

  

The Operation Write Home Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge for August is to make a Masculine Card.  I think this would be a fun card for a Mom or Dad to send home to their son.

6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh annette your cards are beautiful!! I love them all!!

    Sharondalyn @ http://clippingsbysharondalyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is a very fun card and made me smile! I like that rich blue color, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I love the way you've incorporated the buttons and twine as well as the Octagon embossing, great card! Perfect for the OWH challenge too.

    Thanks for playing in our Hambo Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love tic-tac-toe challenges and this great image. Sea creatures always appeal. Now I must pun--This gets a "seal" of approval. LOL. Thanks for playing in the ODBD challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card! Like the sentiment! Made me smile! I like the colors you used and the way you gave the Octi some dimension!

    ReplyDelete