Sunday, December 9, 2012

Thanks a Bunch


I've been wanting to add more Cricut cuts to my cards lately so when I saw the OWH ODBD December Challenge that asked for flowers, I thought these would be perfect.  {Thank you Betsy for letting me borrow this cute cartridge}


I've also been wanting to see how I can use Copic markers with my cuts.  I tried to add some dimension to the flowers by putting a little color on the bottom.  What do you think? 

Supplies Used:
Flower 4 Simply Charmed Cartridge ~Cricut
Pink & Turquoise Cardstock ~Bazzill Basics Juicy Pack
Cream & Pink Herringbone Paper ~Love Story Pack Bazzill Basics
Thanks a Bunch stamp ~Dear Lizzy
Tuxedo Black ~Memento Dye Ink
Ivory Satin Ribbon ~My Stash
Scallop Punch ~EK Success
Heavy Duty Vertical Slot Punch ~EK Success
Corner Chomper ~We R Memory Keepers
Pink Square Gems ~Webster's Pages
Herringbone Embossing Folder ~Cuttlebug
BG11  R81 ~Copic Sketch Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment