Friday, May 24, 2013

Blog Hop Tomorrow!


Be sure to come back tomorrow and join me as I participate in the Operation Write Home Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop !  Our theme is THANK YOU cards. Thanking Heroes as well as Heroes Thanking  others.  I think there are 150 blogs to visit over the weekend. Some are other cardmakers/bloggers like me.  Some are crafty companies. {Some have Prizes!}

You can't have a Hop without giveaways! I have some yummy May Arts Twill/Chevron ribbon in black and in red~I will be giving away a yard of each so be sure and comment on tomorrow's post!

   

Hope you can Hop along at some time over the holiday weekend remembering those who served our country.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want sure where to leave my "thankful remarks so ill leave them in both post
    I am thankful For my family and for the attitude that I have an sense of gratitude For all the blessings in my life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love these ribbons and also want to say that I am thankful to live in a country with so many freedoms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your hop cards and that you asked what we were thankful for! I am thankful to be associated with OWH and all the sweet cardmakers I have met along the way! owhcarol at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How generous of you! Thanks so much, and loved your contribution to the hop (card). Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete