Thursday, November 8, 2012

Holiday Card Workshop


I took a Holiday Card Workshop with Online Card Classes.  One of the classes was on coloring an owl, here is my version.


Do you like her pink eyeshadow?


 Another class talked about dry embossing. Here is my version.


I tried to find a pattern that matched the pattern in the heart image.


Another class talked about using several sentiments in a group and here is my version.


One thing that is important is to use stamps that are the same thickness; otherwise some of the stamps don't touch the paper.

I learned a lot of great techniques and am glad I can back over the classes and videos in my own time.

Copics: BV11  BV17  BV25  E23  E25  R20  R24  R46  RV00  R81  R85  Y35

2 comments:

  1. Your Hootie Owl is so very cute... I thought, is that eye shadow?? Lol... what a great little detail... you are so crafty and creative... Looks like you learned so many little techniques in your class... Keep them coming! The Operations Write Home recipients will appreciate them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards you did an amazing job Annette!

    ReplyDelete