Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful


I am so thankful for so many things, probably many of the same things you are thankful for as well.  Hambo Hoedown's Challenge for this week was to use Burlap.  I used Cornucopia - digital image by Hambo Stamps to decorate this burlap bag filled with Mulling Spices.


I had fun using a lot of different colors for this image.
And I am thankful for you !

Supplies Used:
Brown Cardstock ~DCWV Harvest Gathering Pack
Tea Dye ~Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink
2.25" Scallop Punch ~McGill
Cornucopia Digital Stamp ~Hambo Stamps
E000  E23  E25  E42  G43  G46  R29  V01  V06
Y19  YG00  YG06  YR02  YR09  YR68   ~Copic Sketch Markers

1 comment:

  1. Nice Idea Annette-Can just smell the mulling spices and I love the coloring you did! Thanks for playing with us at Hambo Hoedown!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete