Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy Anniversary


I wanted to try out some paper sewing and what better time to really go all out than for a family member's anniversary. 


I really admire Cindy Royal's work ~ you can see some of it on her blog at Royal Things.  I wanted to include layering and sewing along with stamping, ribbon and some bling.  This card even includes a Cricut cut!


Here is what I did with the inside.


I also really like Mary Engelbreit so I thought I would order some labels for the back of my cards.  I found these at Colorful Images.  Cute huh?


So what new techniques have you tried lately?

2 comments:

  1. annette, cindy is my idol. i have a file on my puter desktop with 'her' name on it. she inspires me! this card is adorable. love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It took a while to make but it was fun.

      Delete