Sunday, November 11, 2012

With Love


The Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge for November is to make a card using a rarely used tool or technique.  I don't use my Cricut machine very often when making cards so I thought this would be a perfect time. Plus I just had to use an image from the very pretty Folk Art Festival cartridge.


A new technique I tried was coloring a pearl sticker with my Copic marker to make it a different color.

Hope you will link a card for this challenge as well since ODBD donates postage if there are 25 and 50 linked cards.

Supplies Used:
Light & Dark Green ~DCWV Brights Pad
Palm Beach ~Webster's Pages 6 x 6 Paper
Folk Art Festival ~Cricut Cartridge
4 x 2.5" Hedgehog page 48  ~E2 Machine
Border with Love ~Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Dizzy Border ~Die-namics
Striped Ribbon ~ American Crafts
Green Rhinestone Stickers ~Heidi Grace
Pearl Sticker ~Crystal Stickers
BV25 ~Copic Marker
Sewing Machine  Cuttlebug Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment