Saturday, January 19, 2013

I'm Stuck on You


I really like the 'everyday item' digital images Tim Hunter comes up with.  This week Refrigerator -digital image by Hambo Stamps was released.  The Hambo Hoedown Challenge for this week is to use Leftovers.


I used some paper and seam binding leftover from earlier cards.  Really thought this was a cute idea to use with the fridge!  Love the puns that go along with this image: "You're a keeper!"  "I'm Stuck on You!" and "You're so Cool!"

Supplies Used:
Yellow Scrap ~Western Romance by Webster's Pages
Green & Blue dyed Seam Binding ~Stash Leftover
Retro Kitchen Embossing Folder ~Cuttlebug
Fuschia Button ~Leftover from My Mind's Eye pack
Corner Chomper ~We R Memory Keepers
B000  E000  G43  G46  R46  V01  W00  W2 ~Sketch Copic Markers

1 comment:

  1. Annette, this is sooo cute! I love the colors you chose and the embossed paper is precious as is that binding. Great job! Thanks for joining the Hoedown this week!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete