Monday, February 11, 2013

You Rock!


Thought this Bailey Rocks ~digital image by Hambo Stamps would be perfect for a tag on a Valentine gift for my Sweetie. {He subscribes to my blog so I won't show the gift}.


The Hambo Challenge for this week was to use one of their images and some metal.  I punched scalloped shapes out of some pop cans and embossed them.

Supplies Used:
Bailey Rocks Digital Image ~Hambo Stamps
Scallop Punches ~McGill
Plaid Edger ~EK Success
Vertical Punch ~EK Success
Diamond Plate Embossing Folder ~Cuttlebug
Stars Embossing Folder ~Cuttlebug
Metal ~Sunkist pop can
Ribbon ~My Stash
B28  BV25  G43  G46  Y32  YR68 W2 ~Copic Sketch Markers

1 comment:

  1. This is soooooo cute! I love that you didn't make a traditional card! Thanks so much for playing along on the Hambo Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete