Saturday, November 29, 2014

OWH Red Friday Blog Hop


Operation Write Home is having a Red Friday Blog Hop to support our nation’s heroes with love from home!  I made a card using a sentiment from one of the fundraiser stamp sets OWH Brave.  This is the first time I tried the mirror image stamping technique.  I had to look thru the backside of the stamp to line up the die to cut it properly.  I think it came out pretty well.


I wanted to make the foxes look like they were in the woods, so I embossed the brown paper and popped up the tree trunks.  Be sure to check out the list of blogs on the hop for some inspiration.  Send in a few cards that meet the guidelines.

Supplies Used:
OWH Brave Limited Stamp Set ~ Simon Says Stamp
Joy to the Woods Stamp & Die Set ~ Lawn Fawn
Tuxedo Black Dye Ink ~ Memento
Versafine Pigment Ink ~ Tsukineko
T0  T2 ~ Copic Markers

1 comment:

  1. Wow! the card looks super...the two foxes almost look different just because the image is reversed. I love the way you have all the elements come together.. very, very nice.

    ReplyDelete