Sunday, March 31, 2013

Just Because


I am really enjoying the Simon Says Stamp Monthly Card Kits.  Heard the April Kit is already sold out...glad I have a subscription.  It is really nice to try new combinations of colors or brands and I just love the stamp sets that Kristina Werner designs for them. 


I thought this would be a good entry for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge ~Anything Goes

  
I liked the design of this card so well, I had to make another. It is the OWH Sketch Challenge #165.  I love the simple design.


I like the look of the small flowers with the solid scallop trim and a more toned down strip to stamp a sentiment.

Supplies Used:
Park Bench Patterned Paper ~Fancy Pants
Life of the Party Lime Twist Patterned Paper ~My Mind's Eye
Banana Split Cardstock ~Bazzill Basics
Sea Glass Cardstock ~Bazzill Basics
Flower Friend Stamp Set ~Simon Says Stamp
Tuxedo Black Dye Ink ~Memento
Scallop Punch ~EK Success
White Organdy Ribbon ~My Stash
Turquoise Organdy Ribbon ~My Stash

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous! GORGEOUS use of the kit! :) Thank you for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xxo

    ReplyDelete