Monday, April 1, 2013

Some Bunny


The Hambo Hoedown Challenge for this week is to use Bailey Easter -digital image by Hambo Stamps along with some sort of Weave.  Since I like embossing folders, I chose a new one that looks woven.


I colored some pearl embellishments with one of the Copic markers to match the paper and the grass Bailey is standing on.

Supplies Used:
Bailey Easter Digital Stamp ~Hambo Stamps
Yellow/Green Cardstock ~Bazzill Basics Juicy Pack
Matelasse Embossing Folder ~Cuttlebug
Stone Twine ~The Twinery
Oval Cutter ~Creative Memories
Pearls ~My Stash
BV25  E23  E29  G43  G46  R20  W00  W2  YG00 ~Sketch Copic Markers

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I havent seen this embossing folder before, I need it, it is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your cute card and playing along in the hoedown this week.

    ReplyDelete