Monday, April 8, 2013

Open at Your Own Risk


The Hambo Hoedown Challenge for this week was to use the Hazmat Suit -digital image by Hambo Stamps with Orange, Yellow and Aqua.


I made a little slider for the sentiment.  One of the other sentiments that come with the image that I especially like is "Caution: Open at your own risk!"


I just love those beady eyes even though they are almost hidden in the suit!

Supplies Used:
Hazmat Suit Digital Image ~Hambo Stamps
Orange & Aqua Papers ~My Stash
Chicken Wire Embossing Folder ~Cuttlebug
Oval Cutter ~Creative Memories
Corner Chomper ~We R Memory Keepers
Yellow Stripped Washi Tape ~Simon Says Stamp
Mandarin Twine ~The Twinery
BV25  E000  T0  T2  Y19  YR09 ~Sketch Copic Markers

1 comment:

  1. This is great Annette! I love the slider - you know I love interactive cards!

    It was wonderful to meet you in person at the Copic classes this weekend! It was hard to color when I got back as I had so many details running through my mind, I couldn't think straight.

    So glad you decided to join the Hoedown this week! Have a great one!!

    Lyn

    ReplyDelete