Sunday, April 14, 2013

Tweet Yourself!


Have you ever thought you should "Tweet yourself!" sometime??  Well, you may notice a new badge or two on my blog. Yes, I took the plunge and attended the Copic Standard & Intermediate Certification Classes in Peachtree City, Georgia!  Lori Craig is a great instructor and I enjoyed learning even more about Copics and techniques to practice.


I thought this Bird Egg -digital image by Hambo Stamps would be a perfect card to remind you to "Tweet yourself!" sometimes. The Hambo Hoedown Challenge for this week asked us to incorporate feathers into our design. I cut three feathers out with my Cricut and added a little detail with my Copics.  I scored the middle vein of one of them, glued the middle vein down to a second feather and  folded the edges up to make it a little dimensional.

Supplies Used:
Bird Egg Digital Image ~Hambo Stamps
Orange & Patterned Paper ~Webster's Pages
Feathers from Artiste Cartridge ~Cricut
0  B000  E23  E25  E29  Y19  YR09  YR12 ~Sketch Copic Markers

4 comments:

  1. Oohhh - Love the oranges! Your shading is great!! Thanks for joining the Hoedown!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling image and colored so beautifully! I am sure Lori would be proud! So good to meet you too! Wasn't that class fun?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the sentiment, the feathers and your great coloring!!! How fun to go through the certification for Copics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the feather die cuts on this and the bright orange color! Thanks for playing the challenge this week!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete